Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by BSMU, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. BSMU reserved the right (though not the obligation) to, in BSMU’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in BSMU’s reasonable opinion, violates any BSMU policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in BSMU’s sole discretion. BSMU will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As BSMU asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by BSMUniversity.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us immediately. BSMU will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. BSMU will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of BSMU or others. In the case of such termination, BSMU will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to BSMU.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from BSMU to you any BSMU or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BSMU. BSM University, BSMUniversity.com, the BSM University logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with BSMUniversity.com or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of BSMU. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BSMU or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. BSMU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. BSMU may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. BSMU may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your BSMUniversity.com account, you may simply discontinue using the Website or notify us to have your account removed from our databanks. All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is.” BSMU and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither BSMU nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will BSMU, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages, (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services, (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data, or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to SCCB under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. BSMU shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BSMU, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between BSMU and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of BSMY or by the posting by BSMU of a revised version of this Agreement.